skip to main | skip to sidebar
I Say Osei

10.6.09

Issue One - Graft

My brother from another, has just realeased his promo video entitled "Graft".
Pay attenthion to the vid, and the work put in!
Off the All In One EP - coming soon - even though he's been saying that since I was eating turkey with the fam, and pulling crackers.
www.myspace.com/issueonemusic

Posted by I Say Osei at Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2 comments:

ISSUE ONE said...

Yooooooo, seckle!!! It'll be done soon my man.

11 Jun 2009, 15:14:00
Anonymous said...

rubbsih

22 Jun 2009, 01:08:00

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Write Me

Write Me

People I Know Who Have Website Stuff

  • Shadez | Time Continuim
  • MegSharp
  • Sweet As .....
  • Raw Substance
  • The World Of A*
  • Issue One Blog
  • Shapes N Shadows
  • BBFaceNatz
  • Jay-D-Will Photography
  • Tonyo Photography
  • Topman Blog
  • Hi Def! Show
  • Lyrically Urs

That's SO Last Month

  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (52)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (8)
      • R.I.P The King of MUSIC
      • So Me. Right Now!
      • Beat Street Breakdown
      • Happy Birthday To Me!
      • Issue One - Graft
      • The Girl. And The Robot.
      • I Dunno Bill...
      • New York, New York!
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (26)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
 

Copyright © 2008-2010, isayosei. All Rights Reserved