skip to main | skip to sidebar
I Say Osei

4.6.09

The Girl. And The Robot.

My favourite track at the moment.
If you havent heard Royksopp's debut album Melody AM - classic. Shame on you. But not to worry. You've seen enough television adverts and played enough Playstation2 games to have heard most tracks...including bonus numbers!!
Robyn's album was dope also.
Posted by I Say Osei at Thursday, June 04, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Write Me

Write Me

People I Know Who Have Website Stuff

  • Shadez | Time Continuim
  • MegSharp
  • Sweet As .....
  • Raw Substance
  • The World Of A*
  • Issue One Blog
  • Shapes N Shadows
  • BBFaceNatz
  • Jay-D-Will Photography
  • Tonyo Photography
  • Topman Blog
  • Hi Def! Show
  • Lyrically Urs

That's SO Last Month

  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (52)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (8)
      • R.I.P The King of MUSIC
      • So Me. Right Now!
      • Beat Street Breakdown
      • Happy Birthday To Me!
      • Issue One - Graft
      • The Girl. And The Robot.
      • I Dunno Bill...
      • New York, New York!
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (26)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
 

Copyright © 2008-2010, isayosei. All Rights Reserved