23.10.08

Welcome To The World of Digital

So the story goes....
I was supposed to be exhibiting some work with friends (aka: a7ik) over in Brussels last weekend, right?
So anyway I had the vivacious imagery which had been taken over time ready on a memory card. Communication is running smoothly with the team. Good to Go!
Downloading the images onto the laptop to be sent for printing x framing. And what you don't want to see is what you see "ErRor CAnNOT CoNnEcT" or whatver it said....

SO I try to connect my camera via USB (Thinking it would make a difference, I was in a state a panic!! by now ) and what do I realise? This badboy aint reading my card regardless!!!!!???
[So I lost my images and werent able to submit any for the exhibition.]

Thats the long story shortened. I chose to leave out the Stone Cold Stunner I gave the 1st innocent bystander that I saw.

Thats it. Gonna go curl up with my Holga and watch a movie.

Oh, two more things though....
Visit the site though, pics are up of the exhibition.
I'm Purchasing the most rugged SD card that you've seen thus far!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes!

Anonymous said...

Did u stil go?

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaa.awwwww!xx