7.10.08

I Know. I Know...

"It hasnt been that long, has it?"

To all those who regularly check the blog only to find that same ol' stuff from yesterweek. I apologise. The reason to this is because I'm doing a lot. And when I say "a lot" this aint to be confused with the current youth of today definition. Nah. (though I am down with the kids). I'm actually doing a few things to benefit WE! You'll see! Soon see!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Smiles* as usual!
ps - only a week dude!

Anonymous said...

how i love your wordplay! osei! let me count the ways.........

Anonymous said...

Huni, write more... its been aaages! Every1 wants 2kno what u been doin!! :-) x

Anonymous said...

What it do Osei?
Not here to comment on you, but here to comment on myself. Infact, I am here to spam.

GOT BEATS?
www.issueoneonline.com


You won't be disappointed!
lol Just Kiddin'.Keep on blogging it is a very good look.

Seriously though, holla at me if you need beats people ;)
Oh I mentioned you Osei. Check it 'at.

Issue Uno.