skip to main | skip to sidebar
I Say Osei

28.10.08

Pics From The Exhibition.

...Here are some pictures taken from the exhibition! a.k.a: Vernissage A7ik at TheCoffeeClub, Brussels.
My exhibition photos were there in spirit of course. Smiling Down.
[Photos courtesy of my boy Tonyo]




Posted by I Say Osei at Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poored some malt liquor on the curb earlier today for them photos homie.

29 Oct 2008, 22:05:00
Anonymous said...

wen is the nxet exhibtion?

3 Nov 2008, 23:28:00

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Write Me

Write Me

People I Know Who Have Website Stuff

  • Shadez | Time Continuim
  • MegSharp
  • Sweet As .....
  • Raw Substance
  • The World Of A*
  • Issue One Blog
  • Shapes N Shadows
  • BBFaceNatz
  • Jay-D-Will Photography
  • Tonyo Photography
  • Topman Blog
  • Hi Def! Show
  • Lyrically Urs

That's SO Last Month

  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (52)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (26)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • Pics From The Exhibition.
      • Music Appreciation
      • Welcome To The World of Digital
      • Red Baby!!
      • I Know. I Know...
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
 

Copyright © 2008-2010, isayosei. All Rights Reserved