2.10.09

What We Do!

Whilst the sun shines in as I write this, listening to Lambchop/Up With The People - real sunrise sounding music, if there were any - I sit and think:
"Man, why can't life always be this easy?" (
© Kanye West).
But anyway...
(In the voice of a mixtape DJ. Echo and all...) As we continue on! Exxxclusive!!
So for those that know...or who check the links on the right, and have seen a certain link for an OH SO basic Myspace page entitled "Hi Def! Podcast Show", I've been in the midst of creating a podcast project. It's going to be like nothing heard before. And I'm not just saying that. It really will be. Well now theres finally been further motion.
www.hidefshow.com is the site. And it will be fully launched soon. As time goes on, I will give further info, as I refuse to divulge in the whole business plan at this time!
But these are exciting times. Just thought I'd keep you posted. Blog Posted! No, the pun may not be excused!
Have a good weekend...

1 comment:

MissC said...

Good to see its comin along... love the coming soon page... pure U! Hope it goes well.