27.4.09

Weekend x How I Feel x Shout Outs! etc

I don't usually do posts such as, but hey! I had a good weekend. A "where I lay my hat is my home" weekend. A productive weekend. The blog is becoming more personal!

Attended major events. Nice music. Nice vibe. Thats all you want right? Met x Networked x Built up relationships with some good people. All in all, its been some real positive latenight living! Wish I'd brought the camera about on my journeys though.
Shout out to the 333/Shoreditch lot on saturday who come under those categories mentioned earlier.

For someone like ME. It was real inspiring. And exciting for those who know what I'm arranging within the '09. For those who are about to? You'll understand! That's what the blog is for!
The weekend as a whole has educated me somewhat. For the while, I've been coming to terms that I've been drawing closer to those closest. And drifting further to those closest. If that makes sense. Eitherway...
Thanku to those who know who they are.

Anyyyyywaaaay. The amount of editing this post has endured is pretty something. So I'm just gonna keep it short, and save the longer write-ups for the future. When the mind is in a more clearer state!

This Post is SO dedicated to the Friends. Fam. And Newbies in my life!

Once again: ThankYOU to those who know who they are.

And never forget..."You can't lay all your eggs and eat it"
Erm, yeah.
PEACE!

No comments: