skip to main | skip to sidebar
I Say Osei

15.4.09

Favourite New Music



Mentioned something about Chester French in the past. This track featuring Pharrell and Jermaine Dupri. Off their new mixtape. Can't remember the name, you do the research. I've got my tune already!
Posted by I Say Osei at Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Write Me

Write Me

People I Know Who Have Website Stuff

  • Shadez | Time Continuim
  • MegSharp
  • Sweet As .....
  • Raw Substance
  • The World Of A*
  • Issue One Blog
  • Shapes N Shadows
  • BBFaceNatz
  • Jay-D-Will Photography
  • Tonyo Photography
  • Topman Blog
  • Hi Def! Show
  • Lyrically Urs

That's SO Last Month

  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (52)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (4)
      • The BreakDown Of Liquid Swords
      • Weekend x How I Feel x Shout Outs! etc
      • Videolla Time!
      • Favourite New Music
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (26)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
 

Copyright © 2008-2010, isayosei. All Rights Reserved