2009, 2009....2009! I learnt about myself and others more than any other year! Made goals a reality, and stepping stone towards the future and have come to the conclusion that certain experiences were never a mistake, just a lesson.
And so, as we journey on in our lives onto a new decade, I look forward to 2010.
This mental spider diagram full of projects, ventures and so forth which appear in my dreams nightly will make so much more sense. If I allow it.
I shall be moving pretty darn fast! I can assure you.
This will probably be the last post of the year...so I want to thank those who regularly visit, or who have ever visited. I may not update as much as I should, but I'm going to let 2010 be the answer to why that be the case! Promise.
So whatever you do. And whoever you're doing it with, enjoy the holidays!! And have a Happy New Year!
Love to the important ones in my life, always!
Team ISayOsei!
p.s: And now, to play us out, my favourite christmas number of all time.
24.12.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment