6.1.09

New Years Speech

Gonna Party Like It's 2-double 0-9
Friends. Simply because I'm feeling guilty late on the whole holiday posting tip; Happy Christmas. Happy New Year. Hope you all had a great few weeks. Doing whatever you did.
2009!! A decade ago, wouldnt you have predicted there would be robot butlers washing your flying car? To be fair, we have come a LONG way. Music in a non-physical form. Pausing/Rwd'ing live television. The Internet on the telephone. Matter Fact, The.Internet! Maybe because the changes are happening right before our eyes we're unable to appreciate the technology. But I'm not ayoooo tired of using technology just yet. Me Personally.
I could go on about random things. What to look forward this year. etc. But I don't wanna get too public speaker with this. So let me just wrap up by saying....
New Year. New Beginnings.

Go!
Love.

Calvin Osei.The Real Calvin Osei.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year mate

Anonymous said...

"Matter fact the internet" - Amen!
just look at us!!! what have we become?